Feeds RSS

Friday, February 19, 2010

sudden enjoyment…

was at work at 8 am ytd… suddenly came the good news…

my supervisor say “ you can go home at 11.30am to clear your time off and leave for today and tomorrow … “

woo hoo… coincidentally Mr Chen was about to slp when i’ve text him… he came by almost immediately and brought me to AutoBacs @ Bukit Batok to repair the lights…

IMG_0665

took a bus to West Mall for shopping … it has been a while since i last stepped into that place…saw a monkey while waiting for the bus…

went for CNY dinner with his parents and met up with his god sis for coffee at Siglap…

drove a long way back home and finally both of us get to rest… Mr Chen was awake for more than 24 hrs…and me of 28 hrs with a 30 mins nap between 5 – 5.30 am…

Went to Wild Wild Wet for the first time.. not much to play but i really enjoyed the moment with Mr Chen… he encouraged me to take every ride and the timid me is a little disappointing at the tsunami wave… i have no courage to go ahead and ended up with a little cut on my elbow and back…ho ho ho… didn’t manage to take photo cus we were kind of rushing for time…

IMG_0667

met up with his god sis again for a movie…

image

got a text from sup again.. leave for tmr and sat ~~~!!!! wahahahaha… a gd way to start the year… finally clear my outstanding leave before they cease them… huat ah…

am contemplating if i shld change blog provider… if i were to change … i’ll need to download an app that’s gonna cost me USD 9.99….which is SGD 15 only but is it really worth it… still thinking…

0 comments: